Clean CARFAX. CLEAN CARFAX NO DAMAGE REPORTED.
* 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Price indicated assumes eligibility - inclusion of one thousand dollar internet discount - one thousand dollar trade in assistance and five hundred dollar financing credit- reductions indicated in price - plus tax,tags and $589.99 administration fee.
Sterling Gray Metallic CARFAX One-Owner. 21/28 City/Highway MPG 2014 Ford Escape Titanium AWD 6-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT Escape Titanium, AWD.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 2650 miles below market average! 21/28 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Get-noticed styling, great fuel economy and a powerful technology package are three good reasons you might find the Ford Escape is just what you want in a small crossover. Source: KBB.com
* Good performance and fuel efficiency; many high-tech features; agile handling; high-quality cabin; comfortable seating. Source: Edmunds
* The second year into it's gorgeous new look, the 2014 Escape is a Compact SUV that is an absolute head turner. A major departure from its previous generation, this Escape is refreshingly modern with sporty attitude. Further, the interior of the escape showcases impressive design, and high quality materials. It is one of the leaders in its segment for gas mileage, styling, and great technology as well. There are three trims available for the 2014 Escape: S, SE, and Titanium. Standard on all 3 models, is a generous assortment of standard features. You get a 6-Speed SelectShift Automatic, Power Windows and Door Locks, a Storage Bin under the floor, Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel, and Flat Fold Rear Seats. Plus, it comes with a 6 Speaker, AM FM Radio with CD, MP3 and Auxiliary Input, and a Communication and Entertainment System. The Base S Trim comes with a 2.5-Liter, 4-Cylinder Engine with 168 Horsepower that gets an EPA estimated 22 MPG in the City and 31 MPG on the Highway. Plus the base also comes standard with the MyKey system for parents of younger drivers. The SE and Titanium come standard with a 1.6-Liter EcoBoost engine, with an optional 2.0-Liter EcoBoost I-4 engine available instead. Bought as a two-wheel drive, the 1.6-Liter gets an EPA Estimated 23 MPG City and 33 MPG Highway, while the 2.0-Liter gets 22 MPG City and 30 MPG Highway. The S Trim can only be purchased as a two-wheel drive but the other two models give you the option of four-wheel drive as well. In terms of Safety, all models are standard equipped with Front and Rear Anti-Lock Brakes, AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control, and a Rear View Camera Come experience the 2014 Ford Escape for yourself today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Certified. Shadow Black CARFAX One-Owner. 22/28 City/Highway MPG 2018 Clean CARFAX. Ford Escape SE 4WD 6-Speed Automatic 1.5L 4-Cylinder DGI Turbocharged DOHC Escape SE, 4WD.
Recent Arrival! 22/28 City/Highway MPG
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Vehicle History
* 172 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date